View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:49 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobman View Post
Im assuming sense 1921 is still labeled as 1920 in your 1.9 kitchen? I noticed some packages labeled 1921. did you just kept the 1920 file structure and updated it with the applicable 1921 files?

So what album version should i be using to get the pictures to gsensor rotate? I have 2.2 that i dumped and the 3.0 and 3.2 included in the kitchen.

Oh yeah is it normal for my customizations to take forever? it does turbo blue bar like 1000x. but eventually finishes. Or am i doing something horribly wrong? maybe its the lzx compression...

I think I have a problem I cant stop flashing my phone since I found this kitchen last night.
it started as 1920, then 1921 came out which was actually a mix of 1920 & 1921. u can try loading one of my 1921 templates to see which packages I had selected.

I was using Album 3.2

If you are using UC, then yes the customization is goofy. That is one of the reasons I stopped using UC & started using SASHIMI, plus it's much easier. search this thread there is lots of info on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST1N6R4y View Post
Kinda new to this Kitchen thing, sorry if I don't make sense,

However using the latest kitchen (1.9) I tried to make a 2012 - 21887 ROM and after including the Manila Locker (RC2.1) it screws up the graphics on the homepage. Anyone else get it to work or am I doing this incorrectly?

Also I haven't been able to get the 12 Quicklinks to work either.

I'm in the process of trying older versions to see if it works on those. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
the locker & 12 quicklinks are incompatible w/ 2012....most of those packages in the tweaks section are for 1920/1921 only. if you load my 2012 template, you'll see the ones that will work.....amarullz has stated he will update those mods in the near future.