View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:36 PM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Yeah, we love ya Deck.

Can we get some comments on the speed differences between R8 and R9? All the hype about CFC compression - Anything significantly noticeable?

Especially with co0kie Mod, because when I install that mod and the program shortcuts are blank, the home tab is totally fast and smooth, but when I start to fill it with shortcuts it starts lagging pretty badly. Hoping R9 will be smoother, I think HTC should have a mod like that built in - its essential.

-
me personally I get the same speed as I did with r8.5, but I'm not so worried about the fastest speed as I am with the overall experience, which I like, it's fast enough, looks good (icons), is stable for me and that's with adding some cabs, i.e. weather database, taskbar, colored volume canvas, clock flipping cab (sorry forgot exact name) and one or two other cabs, so like I said my overall experience is great considering all the above, when I get off work later I'm going to find a background 4 all cab and install that also.