View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 10:36 AM
xpressyourcell
Themed ROM Chef

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Kitchen ][ 2-16 ][ v1.6 B2 ][28230 / 23534 / 21892 / 21056] Calkulin's WVGA Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMartin View Post
You use recmod.exe to convert the folder you see to a file, just drag the folder onto the recmod.exe. The file will appear in that folder so rename the folder drag the file out then use reshack to edit. Then use reversmode.exe to convert the file back to a module aka folder. I can upload the file you want....what build are you running??
Thank YOU! I'm running 21891, 6.5, 2011