View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 05:50 AM
mikedboyd
Regular 'Geeker

mikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmikedboyd is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to mikedboyd
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23540/21892 |Feb 22| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

I'm on the new R2 Cookie ROM. I have all my misc settings in and many programs installed (most all to SD, using Sashimi). I have about 80MB free in storage and running with about 65MB free Program memory. How does this compare with others that are basically installed? On other ROM's I'm sure I've been seeing well over 100MB free in Storage, but had not checked on the couple of Energy ROM's I've been trying (just last week or so). I have all of my email syncing, but have directed all storage to my SD card and am not syning attachments.

2nd question - on Energy's ROMs, in his Total Commander I don't seem to be able to see 'properties' for files. The selection is just missing. Anyone know why? I'm sure it was there on the other ROM's I've been using. Kinda strange.

thanks

EDIT: just since I posted this, the phone has been sitting still on my desk, and the Storage is down to 76MB and the Program memory is down to 56MB. Not sure what is going on.

Be sure to thank me IF I help .............................

Last edited by mikedboyd; 02-23-2010 at 06:19 AM.