satsun
PPCGeeks Regular

satsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 22, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyncat View Post
hahaa sun you are wild. Look j that fix you have it did nothing for me. I had to leave it there for like 1o minutes for it to bootup. I was thinking it was asking for a Hard reset. But it just keep flicking when it loadded on the today screen, and when you check sence it flicks back & forth tap to start. Its not working, just letting you know homie. Oh yea page 83 with that nerd sh_% willywonkaisrsh Noob cricket. Check it let us add install break your girl in on the devices right. If she looks ok thats frist hahahaha. Pause got to the mall or something get ya tongue ring & your fat belly pierce dumb dumb!! Wildman I like that little app you placed up here keyswop later PPC crew.

Good looks Brooklyn.... Queens gotta rep sometimes too u know

What rom are u running? update it to the new 3.04 , if u have it alrady hard reset then install the sense cab, that's waht i did and it's running sorta fine, but the previous posts show the issues i am having, and if i cant get myfone app to work i need to revert back this is ma work fone and i need my contacts during the day time at least. Boot should be really really quick maybe a min not 10 mins.... good luck man....
This post has been thanked 1 times.