satsun
PPCGeeks Regular

satsun is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 22, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Thanks for the feed back guys, it is still a work in progress, but I feel it is getting really close. This has definitely kept me occupied during this hspl wait!

I have figured out the landscape bug and have attached a cab (I will also put it on the first post and repair the main cab for future downloads).

I intentionally left out the WM Settings in the start menu, this way we didn't have duplicate settings icons. Little things like that drive me nuts! Here is the cab to enable the All Settings in the start menu

Just install to device memory and soft reset.
Hey i tried using microsoft my phone and it keeps failing and says i dont have an internet connection, i turned the data connection on from settings to no avail.

UPDATE>>> it seems for some reason it is getting to the server to verify my credentials but gets stuck after that... i went to update microsoft my fone from marketplace and still no go, i think the infomration is saved in the registry as i saw details for the error pop up after re-installing....

As well the wifi section in communications is grayed out......

i'll add the fixes u just sent and get back to you......

UPDATE>>>>Jmart looks like the first screen in landscape mode (HOME) is working but the rest of the screens are off center or cut off, stearing more toward the left side of the screen

oh yea and what's gIModeSwitch? it's under start accessories and the only thing in there?

Last edited by satsun; 02-23-2010 at 05:26 AM.