View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 02:14 AM
jmart518
Cookin' Project: Teya
Threadstarter

jmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjmart518 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 22, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsun View Post
ok i just clicked back from landscape mode and now the slider usually show's the icon names in the middle of the screen with title(while sliding) gives me the icon on the top right, and name is centered while sliding... weird!!

UPDATE>>>>> ok after a soft reset the icon's preview in the middle of the screen while sliding show back up in the middle, so it looks like when you press the multimedia key the new remapping adversly effects the slider icon placement .... Does this seem right? anyone else haivng this? again i'm running base rom with 2.5 update, no other additions
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtglo View Post
This newest 2012 cab works great!

Jmart518 - HUGE improvement over the previous 2012 cab that was posted. This version runs fast and smooth.

The home page weather animation works flawlessly.

My programs open and close equally fast and smooth.

Initial start up and scrolling through the bottom tabs work very quickly (small amount of "warm up" time).

This cab takes about 40% of the time all previous cabs take to install. (around only 15-20 minutes)

Reader tab works perfect. IMHO - the books are great. To those that have problems with the big words in War and Peace - experience a little culture.

Unfortunately Opera 10 - any version in my testing, just does not want to work with our 2.5 cabs. The browser works great when opened, but slows or freezes sense when closed. Stuck with PIE (for fastest) or Skyfire for now.

So far - 100% Jmart. GREAT job on this new cab - looking forward to the unlock, but for the interim, this works perfect.

Thanks for the feed back guys, it is still a work in progress, but I feel it is getting really close. This has definitely kept me occupied during this hspl wait!

I have figured out the landscape bug and have attached a cab (I will also put it on the first post and repair the main cab for future downloads).

I intentionally left out the WM Settings in the start menu, this way we didn't have duplicate settings icons. Little things like that drive me nuts! Here is the cab to enable the All Settings in the start menu

Just install to device memory and soft reset.
Attached Files
File Type: cab 2012 Landscape Fix.cab (1.0 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: cab 2012 Start Settings.cab (1.1 KB, 11 views) Click for barcode!

Other: Sense 2.5.2019 in a Cab

Last edited by jmart518; 02-23-2010 at 02:17 AM.