View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 01:23 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by deegimus View Post
Absolutely love your ROMs! Thank you for your dedication!

Here's a couple of humbly offered ideas...

-Above all else, I am into readability. I've seen very creative backgrounds and themes, but if I have a hard time reading menus and buttons... it's no good.
-I like your black theme, but the shiny portion of the bars sometimes obscures the words or data.
-In your latest ROMs, depending on how you jump into text messaging, you get a different messaging format. I like the very fast and readable normal or non-enhanced messaging with the different colors for the thread on the white background. It's very readable and fast.
- I prefer colored icons for the top status bar on the home page. Since the bar is black, the colors would stand out and give you an instant idea of what's going on. With that in mind, I like the bluetooth icon to be the standard bluetooth symbol with the headphones, if appropriate.
- Just my opinion, but the dialer is a little bland with little to no color.

Just flashed the 21892 2012 20 Feb... Put S2U2 on... seems stable.
thanks for the comments.
not so sure what i would actually wanna change according to your list though...
i really don't know what can be done with the dialer.(maybe give an example)
i probably should make the icons for buttons in manila a little brighter.
the icons on the taskbar... maybe also... a little brighter, but just cuz there is no way im putting the blue ones in.
and i would really like to know where else u think i should make the menus darker... cuz i only saw it as an issue with normal wm menus and such and i fixed that but not within manila.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils