View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:24 AM
JZR
PPCGeeks Regular

JZR is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
ok guys... so right now im looking for some new ideas into how to theme everything...
i will keep the black highlight in menus and such cuz it's a lot of packages and manila files to change, but, as far as everything else goes i would really like to know how u guys want it to look like.
feel free to make suggestions with regards to everything like folder icons, clock, slider icons, background, whatever comes to mind.
i also got a hold of gtx white theme for manila... i probably wont use it since it's obviously not released yet and probably have some bugs... but i can use a black font color in manila instead of white(but i still gotta look into it more as far as how will the packages work with black fonts.. if even..)
anyways... if any of u guys see something u like... from any kind of theme u saw... let me know.
i'll combine all of them to a single theme, or at least get some ideas about what my rom users like.
thanks.
I really like the looks of your ROMs. The change you made to the messaging highlight definitely helped readability for me. The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the circles background, but it's a minor dislike for me. I actually really like the dark background that OMJ uses, but I don't know if that's something proprietary to his ROMs.