View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:47 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Another update on the most recent ROM. I can't launch the camera or camcorder apps. I get the error that says it is not signed with a trusted certificate, or one of its components cannot be found. Can anyone confirm?
which version u using?
im assuming 6.5.x but i need to make sure to solve it... im trying something on it now... ill post up an update when fixed.
probably soon!
i took out some mhuib things... maybe thats y... im recooking it now to check

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils

Last edited by amikam; 02-22-2010 at 11:53 PM.