View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:33 PM
DevilbearNY

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02/21/10] Juicy R10 (21892.5.0.89) [Sense UI 2.5.2012] [XDA UC]

Ok Guys I found correct settings for Native Mess. MMS and SMS Send and Receive. Here I post, this works for me 100%. Remind you been working on this thing for over 8 hours. Was about to give up and go back to R8 but It finally worked on R10_1 as well. Here it goes... This Fix is only for Sprint Users don't know about others but feel free to test and let me know how it went :0)

Native MMS / SMS Fix on R8 and R10_1

1) Install the cab MMS Fix (M2.5) (Sprint) (Valkyrie) and soft-reset

2) Go into your HTC messaging settings/Menu/MMS server/SampleMMSC2/ scroll down to Connect via select "My ISP",

Scroll down to WAP and select "None".

3) Make sure in the HTC messaging settings, Select your desired photo resolution and Camera captured resolution.

4) Install the Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 cab and soft reset.

You Are done !

Huge Note * DO NOT INSTALL ANY OTHER CAB (Arcsoft or elephant) OR YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR ABILITY TO EITHER SEND OR RECEIVE IF NOT BOTH !

MMS Fix (M2.5) (Sprint) (Valkyrie).cab (3.48 MB, 104 views)

The the Disable HTC Messaging 1.2 cab can be found here along with a print me text file with instructions... ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%202/Users/DBsCabs/

Hope it works for you as sweet as it did for me. If i have helped you in anyway please hit me thanks. Good Luck...

Last edited by DevilbearNY; 02-23-2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Added MMS Fix Cab. and rephrased some sentences.
This post has been thanked 1 times.