View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:43 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
using the latest beta 2012 6.5.3, and I just started having a weird problem with the phone automatically restarting itself when using the GPS.

I'll load up google maps and then after a few moments, the phone restarts. I also tried Igo8 and the same thing happens, it gets a GPS lock, then it says GPS hardware not detected and then the phone restarts.

I had left it running continuously on googlemaps tracking me as I traveled for about 2 hours, and it was working fine immediately before the problem started. Although the unit was feeling pretty hot on the lower backside.

Right now Im letting the unit cool down assuming it was the heat. Anyone ever had an issue with the phone over heating and rebooting on them?

I just updated post #1 w/ the links to my latest roms....that beta one is older