View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:27 PM
cmylxgo
ROM Pimper
Threadstarter

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: Taste the Rainbow - Multi Colored Taskbars [RED/ORANGE/YELLOW/GREEN]

Blue Taskbar is now posted.

There are 634 Images that get edited for each one of these taskbars. I have spent weeks trying to automate this process to reduce the time it takes to create these taskbars. The very first taskbar took me just over 50hrs to complete. This is a very tedious process...

Step 1: Find which .dlls you need to edit
Step 2: Dump each ico file you want to edit
Step 3: Convert .ico to .png for editing
Step 4: Edit .png file and save
Step 5: Convert .png to .ico
Step 6: Import .ico back into .dll
Step 7: Save .dll
Step 8: Sign .dll so it will install to phone
Step 9: Cab all .dlls
Step 10: Test cab install

As you can see from the steps above this is a very time consuming and rather boring project to complete. So any beers you wanna toss my way via Donations I will gladly drink them immediately

-CMYLXGO