View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 09:24 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: <> 2-19-10 <> Medium Hill Rom's <> SYS 23534 & 21890 <> MH UC & Provisioning v3.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas0nmack View Post
I think we should discuss bug issues based on your carrier as well. It seems the Sprint and Verizon TP2 have some differences.
Unfortunately since I don't have Verizon service nor a Verizon TP2, it's very hard for me to trouble shoot the issues Verizon user's have as I can't replicate the problems on my phone that you guys are having. It's not that i'm not willing to help, it's just I don't have a Verizon TP2 to test on. And it seems no matter what carrier cab you guys use, it doesn't matter. And technically your data shouldn't work until it's provisioned. You also have to remember that the 6.5.x branch is an experimental branch which I think people tend to forget. If you want stability you should probably run 6.5. One reason you Verizon users are probably having issues is because i'm not using a VZ kernel. I would almost bet that if you did, as other chefs use the VZ 6.5 kernel, you would not have the issues you do. But being Sprint using the VZ kernel can cause some issues with Sprint TP2's even to the point of not booting. This is why there is the push for phone companies to sell the phones unbranded, so there is not all the differences and difficulties between carriers.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.

This post has been thanked 1 times.