View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:55 PM
chrisloveskaos
Regular 'Geeker

chrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchrisloveskaos is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longview View Post
Just had my first SOD on R9.
Was previously on R7 without a single SOD.
Had Total Commander open and set phone down a moment. When I returned it was SOD'd.

Edit: was just able to reproduce it. Same scenario. Had TC open. Let phone sit until it falls asleep on it own. No worky anymore. SOD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by h22lude View Post
First i just wanna say thanks for a GREAT ROM!! I've tried at least 15 over the past week and this so far is the FASTEST and most responsive rom yet.. And The icons are some of the best looking as well.

I attached a Screenshot of my problem. after letting the phone sit for abou 25-30 secs the screen goes scrambled and u can slightly see the Comm manager open.. which wasnt open before..

So when the phone's idling at the main screen with the clock.. it takes about 25-30 secs for it to go to this screen. after i push end.. it goes back to the main screen like normal again.. than 25-30 secs it goes scrambled again.

Ived tried changing the animated wallpaper and weather background.. still the same..

Only things i have installed are the Disable HTC messaging cab and the Cookies Home tab mod.

If this rom wasnt so fast I wouldn't care about this problem like the rest of the rom's i tried. But this rom is defintely a keeper so i would like to try and fix this one issue im having.. Thanks for your time and suggestions! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

not sure whats going on but have not had either of theses issues and tried to duplicate the sod with tc and cannot
been running perfect for me