View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 07:54 PM
h22lude
N00b

h22lude is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/22* *S3-ROM r9/9.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *HTC Sense 2.5*

First i just wanna say thanks for a GREAT ROM!! I've tried at least 15 over the past week and this so far is the FASTEST and most responsive rom yet.. And The icons are some of the best looking as well.

I attached a Screenshot of my problem. after letting the phone sit for abou 25-30 secs the screen goes scrambled and u can slightly see the Comm manager open.. which wasnt open before..

So when the phone's idling at the main screen with the clock.. it takes about 25-30 secs for it to go to this screen. after i push end.. it goes back to the main screen like normal again.. than 25-30 secs it goes scrambled again.

Ived tried changing the animated wallpaper and weather background.. still the same..

Only things i have installed are the Disable HTC messaging cab and the Cookies Home tab mod.

If this rom wasnt so fast I wouldn't care about this problem like the rest of the rom's i tried. But this rom is defintely a keeper so i would like to try and fix this one issue im having.. Thanks for your time and suggestions! Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (280.7 KB, 176 views) Click for barcode!