View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:51 AM
kgnupe2
PPCGeeks Regular

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: [ROM] [02/21/10] Juicy R10 (21892.5.0.89) [Sense UI 2.5.2012] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGMayor View Post
I'm noticing a lot of people that are having issues are on sprint. Could there be a common denominator there? I know for me on Verizon, everything has been pretty solid and fast. The only thing I need to test a little more is that my wife told me she tried calling me and it went right to voicemail. At that time, I was on the phone with my father, so not sure if the call waiting is working properly. I assume that would have something to do with the rom?

I haven't been able to get MMS to work since R6, but I haven't tried with R10 yet. I rarely use it, so it hasn't been a dealbreaker for me. Uploading to facebook and sending via email is just fine for me.

24 hours later or so, still running great for me.

Side note: It would really be nice if people would stop the silly schoolyard comments and stick to the topic of THIS rom. Juicy, Mighty Mike, and all of the chefs do a great job with their roms. They all have their fans, and there's no reason to compare and talk about who's better, who's worse etc... Everyone has a different opinion and different likes, and we should leave it at that.
Unfortunately if your on sprint (like i am the only Juicy roms that work s almost perfect is if htc messaging is removed in the cooking stage thats why so many sprint people love R6 ( I know kjhadfield will feel differently and thats cool) but even with htc messaging disable messaging cab all of juicy roms lag in the messaging arena. NOW DONT GET ME WRONG I LOVE JUICY ROMS AND I THANK HIM FOR ALL HIS WORK but until htc messaging is fixed to work on tp2 sprint it will just not work properly on sprint. even with all the cabs and assistance. So from reading all the post in the juicy forum the only rom thats near flawless is R6 with no htc messaging built in but you do lose the ability to text in the people tab but thats a small minor sacrifice. Again this only applies to sprint i have tried all of juicy roms and i miss using them but mms is a definite deal breaker and the disable app makes everything lag. Hopefully it will work in S1 but untill then i will just keep trying Juicy roms which are the best out there with the MMS not being a factor.