View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 11:21 AM
aeropatel
PPCGeeks Regular

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
hey I been out of the game for like 2 weeks (so i feel ancient now).

can someone link me to the most current kitchen so I can download it (looks like there's a 1.9?)
here you go..

http://www.mobileunderground.info/om...chen%20v1.9.7z

if you plan on cooking a 2012 rom, OMJ also posted a localized ext package with new regedits and recmods. replace the old folder in the kitchen with this one. here's the link.

http://www.mobileunderground.info/om...5D%5BLOC%5D.7z

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post

You want the tweak to be processed after the original app.reg it is coming from. For simplicity, just put it in the last folder alphabetically/numerically in your kitchen.

I'm not sure on clear storage, but I'd check to see if there is anything in the kitchen re-organizing the start menu. You can also try the EXT I've attached. It works in my kitchen and shows up in settings-system.

I'd just try another SIP. I don't think fingerkeyboard works too well with xt9. I haven't tried for a long time, but I was also unsuccessful. I'd recommend Swype. It's the quickest way I've found to type on my Diamond, but takes a short while getting used to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreen View Post

you might want to try this skin for the ezinput 2.1,
S.V.I. changed the images of the keys to shorten the lag/response time very significantly
mwalt, the package worked fine...and for the show settings tweak, I just copied the reg file to SASHIMI's auto reg install folder and that works fine too.

meangreen, thanks for the keyboard link. I cooked it in and its definitely able to keep up with me. There's a few graphics bugs here and there but hopefully the public version will be more refined.

thanks guys...i appreciate the help.

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F

Last edited by aeropatel; 02-22-2010 at 11:27 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.