View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:31 AM
fishingmedic
VIP Member

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-12-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

[QUOTE=tjmontan;1581236You are reading my mind...I am hoping for Darren, Flyers, Medic, Santod, CMYLXGO or one of the other superstars of this thread (X--did not leave you out--you are the "THREAD") to possibly give us a walk thru on wallpapers, hd walls etc with this ROM..I installed the dena line theme wallpaper direct to phone, from storage etc and it will only show on the top and bottom (weird as nothing else shows thru the curtains and it does not show up in my wallpapers either)..I have installed some other hd walls cabs that I have just found going thru various threads and I cant not find these anywhere as well (nor do they show up as my wallpaper).. The only wallpapers I have been able to use are the ones that came with the X ROM and some that I loaded off the mediumhill thread..only problem is I can only use one at a time..once I try and install a new one it wipes the old ones out..Sorry for being over detailed and I certainly know that I am not savvy with all this phone stuff but do feel I should be able to figure this stuff out on my own but I cant..thanks in advance for the help..[/QUOTE]

TJ... I truly appreciate your comments above, but to put me in the same class as the others you've mentioned, well I'm a little embarrassed.... regardless of what the post count and thanks say, I'm still a freaking noob!!! To say I'm flattered is an understatement, but in reality I bow to the knowledge and helpfulness of Darren, Flyers, Santod, Cmy, Cellguy, Juggs, etc. And it's them that make this thread and ROM the best out there, no bickering, (Ok, maybe Darren and Flyers should be left out of that comment), no BS, just everyone trying to help out each other. Again, thanks for the huge boost to my ego!!