View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:26 AM
DGMayor
N00b

DGMayor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02/21/10] Juicy R10 (21892.5.0.89) [Sense UI 2.5.2012] [XDA UC]

I'm noticing a lot of people that are having issues are on sprint. Could there be a common denominator there? I know for me on Verizon, everything has been pretty solid and fast. The only thing I need to test a little more is that my wife told me she tried calling me and it went right to voicemail. At that time, I was on the phone with my father, so not sure if the call waiting is working properly. I assume that would have something to do with the rom?

I haven't been able to get MMS to work since R6, but I haven't tried with R10 yet. I rarely use it, so it hasn't been a dealbreaker for me. Uploading to facebook and sending via email is just fine for me.

24 hours later or so, still running great for me.

Side note: It would really be nice if people would stop the silly schoolyard comments and stick to the topic of THIS rom. Juicy, Mighty Mike, and all of the chefs do a great job with their roms. They all have their fans, and there's no reason to compare and talk about who's better, who's worse etc... Everyone has a different opinion and different likes, and we should leave it at that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.