View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:16 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabroso View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
1.- ....didn't put album 3.2 in cuz i still think it's buggy.
2.- ....changed the skin a little and didn't switch to a clear slider since it was having issues. so original slider is still there(the gray).
i still need to work a little on the skin cuz im not sure i like it so much, but that will come later.......have fun.
Thanks AMIKAM for the updates (21892 & 23534) ,
by the way:
a) "changed the skin a little" fix the white frame under White letter in the inbox (email)???
b) now when press "X" the program minimize or totaly close it??
c) I`m happy with whatever HTC ALBUM that works fine, don`t care if it is the last one or not.
You succeed in your midterms !!
yeah... i got the frame thing u said darker.
im not sure about the tapping x thing.
and still 2 exams to do.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 1 times.