View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:07 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *2/14* *S3-ROM r8.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

I thanked your post Deck as I for one appreciate the explanation of why some things are like they are because i'm just an end user and don't always know why things are like they are, and two for doing the work that you do, I know it's a never ending task of building a rom and then updating it with the latest and greatest that comes out plus trying to fix the small bugs that might come up after the rom completion as no ones perfect and sometimes things get overlooked, so I greatly appreciate the work you do! I know you work on this and do this because it is something that you like to do, so come on people show your appreciation with not just saying thanks in a post, actually hit the thanks button and also you can donate to Deck if you can, it's in the first post where you download the rom. And please hit the thanks button if someones helped you, it doesn't cost you a thing to hit the thanks button.

*** and it is disrespectful to come to this thread being on someone elses rom and talking about it, think about how that would make you feel if you was the chef of a rom and someone did that to you, plus it makes it harder for people to follow the thread, just my 2 cents ***

Last edited by KIOWA69; 02-22-2010 at 08:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.