Sabroso
PPCGeeks Regular

Sabroso is keeping up the good workSabroso is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Arrow Re: AdobeReader LE 2.5 "REFLOW" text

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobram View Post
(post #3362 )....version of Adobe reader that is packed with the ROM does not seem to have the "reflow" option as some other WM versions I have seen. "Reflow" rearranges the document to eliminate left-right scrolling on the document (which is bloody annoying on a PDA). It's a very handy feature for our small screens....
Bobram,
I have found that AdobeReader LE 2.5 already have the "reflow" capacity, you just need to change the register to enable the "text reflow menu" option (anyway some pdf files are incompatible) here is the link where they explain the regedit
by the way, I don't use AdobeReader I Use "mobipocket" (but you have to convert PDF to mobipocket first (.mobi) before copy to your PPC). I like more Mobipocket because you can change the background to Black, Text to Yellow, you can "bookmark" words and write annotations,
view FULL fullscreen without borders/menus, and you touch the screen to change the page (pretty much like the FUTURE HTC Sense *Wallpaper Reader).
Hope this work for You.
Perfection is not a place where you arrive, it is the very journey itself where aletheia would become

Last edited by Sabroso; 02-22-2010 at 08:07 AM. Reason: mispell corrections
This post has been thanked 1 times.