View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 07:20 AM
deck
ppc pimp. :D
Threadstarter

deck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the communitydeck is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to deck Send a message via MSN to deck Send a message via Yahoo to deck
Re: *ROM* *2/14* *S3-ROM r8.5* *WM6.5(21892.5.0.89)* *Rhodium Sense 2.5*

Alot of you wonder why prl/pri and firmware updater doesnt work. In my roms, i am using custom packages from different sources to be able to make the rom perform as it does. i.e. i am using a GSM 2g dialer. why you ask? because the rhodium dialers suck. they are slow, and lack todays features. Also, there has not been a CDMA rom with a 2.5 version of manila released yet. so i.e. no correct cdma dialer to work with manila 2.5 correctly. We are all waiting for a Rhodium_W2 rom to be released. If you really need to update your pri, prl, or firmware, backup, flash stock and do what you need to. Somebody said something about the default networks being labled something other then what they are used to. this is because once again this is a gsm dialer. the speed and features of it are superior to any rhodium dialer ever released imo. just flash another rom, make a quick call and click the end button too quick, and youll be waiting for your service to be back to make another call. this is just one of the current bugs witht he rhodium dialer. anyways on to whats next.

r9 and r9.5 will be releasing withing the next few days. Let me explain the 2 different versions. First off, BOTH versions have a cfc compressed manila.

r9 will be rhodium based, manila from the rhodium S2 rom and packages. This is the rom i will reccommend as for it will be what i will be supporting mostly.

r9.5 will be leo based, with the shipped version of the the leo manila and packages. Yes, this version will have ereader and doc viewer and animations for those who have been requesting it.

as of right now, r9 is ready to be released, but i am still working on r9.5.

If you are not happy with what i do or how my rom runs, nobody is begging you to use it but the speed and stability of my roms speak for themselves.

-deck

Last edited by deck; 02-22-2010 at 07:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 10 times.