View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:06 AM
ryanmv213
PPCGeeks Regular

ryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularryanmv213 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02/21/10] Juicy R10 (21892.5.0.89) [Sense UI 2.5.2012] [XDA UC]

I'm new to Juicy's Rom and on Sprint. I have flashed many of the popular chefs on PPC and never got around to Juicy's because of all the updates and different ROMs from Mike, NRGZ, and X. Is there a FAQ to this ROM on how to flash or something specific to Sprint. I did the full flash dance back to stock, clear storage, flashed R10, then provisioned sprint. I'm such a noob I couldn't find get into the settings to find the clear storage option to hard reset like I normally would after installing a new ROM and maybe thats why I am running into issues.

I ran this for about half a day and its locked up several times where I had to soft reset while using SMS. It also randomly reset on its own twice and I got the sleep screen of death. When the ROM is not freezing on me it is super fast so I am interested enough to re-download or read a guide on this specific ROM if available to see what I did wrong?

Any pointers?