View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 01:12 AM
harvick2933
PPCGeeks Regular

harvick2933 is keeping up the good workharvick2933 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to harvick2933
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-nice View Post
Can someone help me out please. I have a Sprint Touch Pro 2. And I'm trying to flash Timberwolf's 6.5.5 sense 2.5 2012 23534 Rom onto my phone. I like what I read and saw of his work above. This is my first time trying to flash a Rom onto my phone and I have a dilemma. I used the Hspl unlocker and I think it went through ok. My Sim says its unlocked also. I downloaded it to my 1 Gb storage card because my main kept telling me I need to delete somethings to make room. I don't know how to delete anything and furthermore don't want to delete something that I need. Everything is still working ok except wheen I tried to update firmware, PRL, & profile it keeps showing Error: 1012. Can anyone please help me getthis right so I can enjoy Timberwolf's WM 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 23534. I would greatly appreciate it. Been trying to figure this out since 10:00 last nite.
You cannot run the unlocker like a cab file. Connect your phone to your computer and open the hspl unlocker and run the program. It should come up and ask you a few questions and start running. You will then see a tricolor screen on your phone and then an install bar. Then it should complete and reset. Once it fully resets, open up the rom file and look for the Romupdateutilty appliction and run it. It will go through the same screens as before and start installing. FYI everything on your phone, not your sd card will be erased including contacts. So for that ZI would recommend running m$ myphone to backup contacts as well as some other things. Let me know if you need more help.

If I helped you, please hit THANKS!
This post has been thanked 1 times.