View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 11:57 PM
awenthol
Regular 'Geeker

awenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regularawenthol is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boushh View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedboyd View Post
I see the LockScreen slider is moving, which is fine, but does someone know if it's controlled by one of the entries in the registry (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Shell\LockS creen), or kept somewhere else?

I save and restore that whole set of registry keys for new ROM loads/reloads, but know there must be more settings kept somewhere else, like the setting for using the 6.5 lock vs the old lockscreen. Anyone know that one?

You should be fine restoring that. I am 99% sure it's not controlled by anything in the registry.
When I was looking for the "move lock to bottom" cab, I read some threads about not being able to "uninstall" it as it overwrites the manila file and that's it....so I'm going to agree that there should be nothing in the registry.

Thanks NRGZ!...one less cab I have to install!