View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 08:32 PM
eXcali
PPCGeeks Regular

eXcali is keeping up the good workeXcali is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |TP|ROM|6.5.5|WWE| * Energy 'Phoenix 2/Leo' (23529/21891) |Feb 16| Sense 2.1 & 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzofro View Post
What did you do to be able to send mms? Which version of the rom and arcsoft are you using? Im on verizon and have been unable to send and have been trying to figure it out. I can receive without a problem but cannot send.
Carrier: Verizon
Rom: Energy.HERMAN.21889.Titanium_27.Jan.2010
Arcsoft software: Calkulins Arcsoft Verizon MMS 5.0.69.44

I will admit I am a novice here. But I can't find those MMS server setting either. I don't see anything like "MESSAGING TAB>ALL MESSAGES> MENU> SETTINGS> OPTIONS> MENU> MMS SERVER" on my phone. If I open up the SMS\MMS window, I can go to Menu > Pics/Video Options > Servers. Verizon wireless is then listed, but I can't add any servers or edit the current server.

For awhile I had the 2016 issue on text messages as well. Recent messages have had correct dates, not sure why as I haven't changed anything.

I don't really care to reflash unless it is going to fix these MMS issues. However, if I had to choose, I would rather have your problem. I'd much rather receive the pictures of my son that my wife is sending me during my workday, then be able to send her pictures.
go to the messaging tab on Sense 2.5. Click on the all messages button. After all messages screen loads, click menu, next menu pick options. A new screen will popup, click menu button again, and mms Server on the drop down bar. From here, you select the Verizon option, edit the info as stated earlier, then press the ok button. Now hold the stylus on Verizon mms name, menu will pop up, click the set as default option. From here you should be good to go.
This post has been thanked 2 times.