View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:59 PM
gullzway
VFW Member

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro broke.. what are my options with SERO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdizzle View Post
i went to a tp2 from a diamond and am very happy with the jump. the best phone i've owned to date. I sure you'll be too, and you'll get to stay on your sero plan
Same here, got my Touch Pro2 from a friend and wouldn't even consider going back to my Diamond. And I don't even like hardware keyboards, I never use it on my TP2, swipe works unbelievably well! Saving my upgrade for one of the new 1 Ghz HTC WM phones, I just hope they'll let me activate one on my plan. I don't have sero, but have the 450 anytime and $15 data which = $43/month after 22% company discount. So right now a Touch Pro 2 is your best option, try to find one on craigslist!