View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 05:53 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: MightyRom background help

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyr56 View Post
Not to hijack this thread, but I need a little help with the background too. Mine changes on all of the windows but won't change on the today screen. I've tried using the cab and even reflashing. I can't for the life of me change that plaid background. I'm pretty good with working on my phones so this is extremely frustrating that I can't change something as simple as this background. If anyone knows what I'm doing wrong, please let me know.

start/serttings/today look down to"use this picture as background" hit browse to pick photo/wallpaper.