View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 04:06 PM
TheShade001
PPCGeeks Regular

TheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuffTheShade001 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I am no longer running the Cookie ROM (personal preference) but I did have HDWalls running successfully on the ROM when I tried it out. The only problem that I had with it was that Landscape did not line up properly. Here is what I used to get it working.

Step 1
Create your desired cab file with the HDWall v0.28b program on your PC using the configuration setting "HTC Sense v2.5 & WM 6.5 - All Tabs - No Compression"

Step 2
Install the attached HQWallpaperPatch on phone and reset

Step 3
Install HDWall cab File created in step 1

Note - As mentioned before, it worked for me in Portrait mode, but it will not line up properly in landscape mode. I actually just used a black screen in landscape mode so that it didn't matter.

I hope that helps.
Thanks! The problem turned out to be that i am an idiot. I thought, for sure, i had the latest cab. I was wrong. Once i installed the right cab (the one you posted) it worked. LoL.

Thanks again.