View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:53 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by santod View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
I was going to PM Mr X but seeing as he is offline, maybe someone here can help me out.

Pertaining to the CFC Compression used in this ROM. If a ROM's Manila is CFC compressed does that mean that the PNG images are also CFC compressed? I know they can be compressed but I am not sure if Manila and PNG compression in ROM come together or if the chef has to set it up for both. This is important to know for the themes I am making as I would like to compress the PNG's as well.
I did some reading and it appears that while they can be compressed, manila PNG files don't play so well with it. If I am wrong, please correct me. For now I will build the themes without them compressed.
This would be best for the most part, as then they can install on all 2.5 roms, not just compressed ones.
As of right now, I CFC compressed the manila files but I may just offer 2 versions of each theme so people with a CFC compatible ROM can take advantage of that.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?