View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:45 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsperez View Post
What does HomeRoot use for user navigation? I'm confused because it has tabs but no TF3D. How can that be? It seems to be prime for a MS download also.

Also I know it has few programs in it but I don't mind installing the programs that I use. It's even easier now that Root has included a page with all the important program links.

TIA,
tsp
It does not have Sense included as it is the ultimate stripper/bare bones ROM.
If you go Start/Settings/Today/Items and select Date it will have the "UI" on the Homescreen that is in the screenshots. It's "tappable" not a slider. There is a links/program tab there.
Hope that helps.