View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 03:21 PM
PrsnlCrcl
Regular 'Geeker

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |R|6.5.5|ROM|WWE| ★ Energy "Leo" 23529/21892 |Feb 16| ★ Sense 2.5.2012 / MaxMani

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShade001 View Post
Someone had mentioned, several pages back, that they are using HDWall with Co0kie's patch on the Feb 16 23529 Co0kie version. I installed Co0kies HQ patch (as well as the HDWall browser), but i get nothing when i install a wallpaper cab (or use the browser), both old and new.

Would someone mind telling me their routine to get it going? I feel stupid for asking, but I just can't seem to get it to work for some reason.

Thanks.
I am no longer running the Cookie ROM (personal preference) but I did have HDWalls running successfully on the ROM when I tried it out. The only problem that I had with it was that Landscape did not line up properly. Here is what I used to get it working.

Step 1
Create your desired cab file with the HDWall v0.28b program on your PC using the configuration setting "HTC Sense v2.5 & WM 6.5 - All Tabs - No Compression"

Step 2
Install the attached HQWallpaperPatch on phone and reset

Step 3
Install HDWall cab File created in step 1

Note - As mentioned before, it worked for me in Portrait mode, but it will not line up properly in landscape mode. I actually just used a black screen in landscape mode so that it didn't matter.

I hope that helps.
This post has been thanked 1 times.