View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 02:39 PM
aeropatel
PPCGeeks Regular

aeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good workaeropatel is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMJ View Post
here is the regedit from:

OMJ HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9\EXT\Shared\021_Sense_2.5_1920_Tweaks\HTCSense _Tweak_ShowSettings_onStartMenu\app.reg

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\Shell\StartInfo]
"HideSettings"=dword:00000000
OMJ, I updated that reg key and made sure that the tweak is selected in the kitchen but every time I cook, the key defaults back to 1 (instead of 0). Any suggestion on where the tweak should be placed in relation to other files? I'm using SYS 23529 (but i've had the same problem with 28014 so I doubt its got anything to do with the sys version).

Also, under Start > Settings > System, the "Clear Storage" icon is missing. I checked the \Windows directory and the file is there (and it works if I click on it) but it's not showing up in the "System."

One last thing..I had been using ezinput 2.1 for a while but the thing just can't keep up with me (many missed letters, spaces, etc.). I cooked in Finger Keyboard as the default SIP but can't figure out how to make XT9 work (specifically when typing an SMS in People_Messaging_Classic). I have the options enabled in the Finger Keyboard settings.

I know its a lot of specific questions but I appreciate the helpp and anyone else feel free to answer....thanks!!

Current ROM: HTC Sense 2.5 (WM 6.5.5 - SYS 23551) - Based on OMJ's Kitchen
Current Radio: Sprint 1.11.00F