View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:21 PM
maxtcee
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila Sense 2.1 / 2.5 *Updated Feb 19, 2010*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmart518 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjoss View Post
Jmart518, That's for all your hard work.

Just wanted to let you know that I had a memory corruption problem with the latest version of Sense 2.5 2012 Installation. I installed and used the new software for 5 to 6 hours, make phone calls, texting and checking out the new features. The unit became slow and I decided to reboot it. That’s when it failed. I got a screen that told me of some kind of memory issue and I need to reload the OS from ROM by selecting the UP arrow. I love the new version of Touch-FLO. Please keep up the great work.
Did you load anything to device memory after Sense 2.5?
have you tried messing with mr xs cfc compressed