View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 11:48 AM
HTCuser010
N00b

HTCuser010 is keeping up the good workHTCuser010 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *Updated February 3rd* NFSFAN's Custom WM6.5.x ROMs

2 more days! Great news! Thank you NFSFAN.

I just got everything running how I wanted and testing all the mods that worked. After a third flash, I have no problems at all. I did take out the ark task manager and reassigned Showcase, I liked showcase more and the phone doesnt freeze with it. The only real reason I had to reflash was because the Wifi sharing and ICS was greyed out. I read someones comment that flashing the phone again got it working. I'm running MuttiM MenuStart4Columns, XDA Background4AllTabs, rtwood No Curtains Manila 2.5.1922, rtwood Windows 7 Transparent Slider, LS_LockScreen_480x640.cpr, Touch X reset and wifi (toggles), BluetoothToggle.exe, Livven SimpleGloss Themes, EMSE Windows Phone animated bootup, . I tried Tsowen's 6.5 taskbar but it would make the bottom taskbar turn white. Those taskbars were my fav. I'm sure I did some things I wasnt supposed to but I was just trying mods like I usually do when I first flash my phone.

Im using JaminMc Sprint Arcsoft MMS 5.0.82.79. SMS/MMS working fine.

NFSFAN Opera 9.5 16643

Do not click on TF3D Config In advanced config. After doing that and getting a error message my settings tab was not opening anthing, only connections. I was still testing so I didnt mind flashing

The one thing I havent gotten back to normal is the manila locker. After testing the Pin Lock, the bottom taskbar covers the slider part and you cant unlock the phone, the only way to unlock is to go through the start menu and restart htc sense and disable the Manila Locker

Im using the wm lock with LS_LockScreen_480x640.cpr as a lockscreen.

I will be waiting for 1.05, I want landscape. The mods that are out are buggy. The only other thing I would like is tsowen type taskbar.
I was running mightyrom wm 6.1 for a while, then sprint stock rom with mods and now NFSFAN Rom for 2010

Thank you very much for your work and for giving my Touch Pro a new life.