View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:38 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young DC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
For those having problems with the signal bar not showing please check the following in your registry
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Security\ResOver\Bitmaps]
"FuncDll"="CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll
This didn't work for me and the nuePowerDriverCDMADiamon cab made everything read 100% at 40%

BUT I FOUND A FIX FOR THE MISSING SIMS ICON FOR NOW:

Easy way to fix the white missing sims card signal problem is to put a dead sims card in your phone then go to network change setting to cdma only and away you go Signal works and no more missing sims icon.
I used a old boost sims from a phone i had when i was like 15 so i hope this helps

So to tsowen now it's up to the task bar builders to figure out what it is that changes in the phone to make that missing sims icon show up when installing custom task bars
I am stil not running WM 6.5 as Sprint has not released it yet for the TP2 but I may have to grab my buddies and try and see what I can come up with.