View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:38 AM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21892 / 28014 / 23534]

download links have been updated.
didn't put album 3.2 in cuz i still think it's buggy.
u guys will have to come up with a util to lock the phone if u don't like wm lock cuz manila locker don't work with 2012.
left in no messaging client so we can send mms.
seems like 21892 is really faster then 21891 and 23534 is pretty much same as 23529.
changed the skin a little and didn't switch to a clear slider since it was having issues. so original slider is still there(the gray).
i still need to work a little on the skin cuz im not sure i like it so much, but that will come later.
next update will probably take at least a week, i hope by then we will have call history on home screen, manila locker, album 3.2 working as perfect as possible, maybe add callhistory tab, get rotate in music and album tab like 1921 and change the skin a little more.

btw... xt9 does something to the keyboard in landscape... just uncheck it if u typing in landscape.

please keep in mind that i didn't have much time to work on it so i might have missed some bugs that could be easy to fix. let me know if u find any and ill try to fix them on the next release.

have fun.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 3 times.