View Single Post
Old 02-21-2010, 01:31 AM
tsowen
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtQ View Post
Really, I can't seem to change the damn start icon, if I do change it it just appears transparent and I can't go into the start menu (not by pressing the place where the icon is or the hardware key). Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? Icons are 32x32 but I've also tested 41x36.
Could be a number of things, could be the image your using is corrupted now, could be the shellres is not signed. Upload your shellres and the icon your wanting in there and shoot me a PM when you have done so, so I can go in and edit it to see if I can't get you fixed up.