View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 11:10 PM
vernox701
PPCGeeks Regular

vernox701 is keeping up the good workvernox701 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vernox701 View Post
OMJ started using your kitchen to make a touch pro sense rom. Noticed that my ringtones don't show up in the Sounds & Notification drop down. Do you happen to know what would cause the mxip_HTCApps_HTC Ringtone_2008.provxml not to be written or pushed through.The provxml is located in my oemdrivers folder with my ringtones. Thanx for any reply
i didn't really checked out his new kitchen... but i think that he might have erased some ringtone files and maybe modified the provxml u talking about.
the provxml will execute.. for sure... but if it can't find the file it is supposed to copy from windows dir to ringtone dir... it won't do it for that file, and skip to the next one..
NO I used my own oem folder because its a little different from the Diamond its being overwritten or not applied from reg edit or a tweak still trying to hunt it down. just noticed nothing is being written to slot 0 only slot 60 but thanks