View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 10:31 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dafrag View Post
I don't have the time to search all 360+ pages of information, so sorry if this has already been answered.

I installed the Slim ROM because it said that it is the most RAM friendly on your website.

...How do you make it RAM friendly?! lol

I have a TP, so I have crap for RAM and after trying to figure out how to do a hard reset for about 30 minutes, my phone keeps telling me to close programs because I'm low on RAM, then resets.

Again, I'm sorry if this question has been answered earlier, but I'm a full time college student, working full time, and my girlfriend has a kid.

Thanks for your time and energy every one ^_^

-Dafrag
All of the 2.1 Sense ROMs are more RAM friendly than 2.5.
Slim is even more so. You dont have to do anything, it just is
If you are having random resets, regardless of low memory messages, I'd say you got a bad flash. It happens.
While a bit time consuming the best cure is a flash back to Stock ROM then flash root again.
Some say you need to hard reset after each flash so you'd flash Stock, HR, flash root, HR.
I'm not convinced the HR is needed but I am confident flashing to Stock can help with issues like you are seeing.
Hope that helps.