View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 10:13 PM
amikam
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [2/12/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | WM6.5 / WM6.5.x | SYS 21891 / 28014 / 23529]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZR View Post
Hope your midterms went well, amikam.
thanks... actually they are still going on until thur...
i got sys 21892, 23534 and 28230 going good as far as testing them for a little bit.
i still need to skin the background for manila and ill upload the 21892 and 23534 versions with the new manila probably in a few hours.
hopefully there wont be anything wrong with them cuz i wont have time to fix issues. until the week after.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
This post has been thanked 2 times.