View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 09:46 PM
Timberwolf671
Wolf dog master, Chef
Threadstarter

Timberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation levelTimberwolf671 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (*NEW)[02-17-10]V3 Timberwolf 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 (23534) MMS working - MAX 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstine671 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
jstine,

When I'm in file explorer (ex), I can scoll (via finger) 2 or 3 times before the screen freezes (not lockup up totally). When I wait 5-10 seconds it will come back and I can scroll a couple more times.

I think this happened in previous versions so I'm thinking it's not an extended (?) version issue.

Just giving some data.
ST
I tried switching 10 different directories within File Explorer and had no slow down, except the windows directory. Are you opening large directory, such as windows. When opening a directory with that many files, you will always have slow responses. You did not say if you could see the spinning wait icon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suntopper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvick2933 View Post
+1 It is not when selecting directories. It is just when you open exploer, you try to scroll down and the screen freezes for like suntopper said 5-10 seconds or sometimes more. Then it just starts running normally again like nothing happened. And it's almost everytime you go into File Explorer.
Exactly!
Maybe the reason it's not happen to me. I'm using different build, haven't release this to the wild yet. Still adding graphics, new dialer graphics. I think the build you have installed now, had the file ext added for File Explorer. Since last release I have removed it. New update coming in 3-4 days. No major changes, this 23534 build appears to be solid.

Can confirm the Stock lockup issue. Added 5 different stocks and everything was find, selected to update and it froze, had to soft reset. Have checked many posting without an answer.

EDIT: I might be wrong, maybe I added the ext in File Explorer this time. I'm not a home, so I can't check. Will checking after midnight with correct information.

0400 hrs I do have File Explorer Ext 2.06 install. That must be the reason no pause. Will be in the next update.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion

Last edited by Timberwolf671; 02-21-2010 at 06:04 AM.