View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 09:00 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Have not had a chance to install SPB to HomeRoot yet, so I have not been able to check it.
Hey Bro, I was totally fine with XXXSlim, the issues are minimal and I'm sure you'll button it down.
I did jump back to the 2011/2012 combo just to check some stuff for you.

The homescreen alignment of the clock and calendar boxes is the same so I wouldn't sweat that.

The HTC flag is chopped on that build too, gotta be that (manila?) file got messed up somehow.

The dialer doesnt like to be rotated (installed Flip It) on that build either but does seem to be a bit more stable.

Hope that helps.