View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 06:00 PM
GIZELLE
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Lightbulb Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
Gizelle,

yes i change it five different times picking from different folders like my doc, pics and wallpapers.

edit: here are some screenies

Christian and Root,

I reflashed I did everything else from scratch. Still the only prob that I'm having is when I about to choose a new bckgnd, when I start scrolling that is when all the lines like if there is a prob with the scrolling. The rest of the functions work with no probs at all. It is just when scrolling to choose one bcgnd.

Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong???