View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 05:53 PM
GIZELLE
Halfway to VIP Status

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Talking Re: [ROM] ROOTROM - Sense 2.1/2.5 Landscape - SMS/MMS - Sashimi Compliant - Feb 15 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
XXXDarkSlimShady

Hey Bro posting here so others can confirm or deny they see these issues.

Overall it looks really strong! Having a few freeze ups (which could just be me) and that taskbar/notfications menu issue we talked about.
The symbols show up on the Dusk Taskbar but I dont get the black HTC Notification Menu when I click on them, just the drop down menu which we all love to hate
That drop down menu is functional but some icons are missing so there is just blank, but clickable, space-like the pic I sent you.
Saw some slight graphical hiccups but a soft reset seems to have cleared most of them but the dialer is getting messed up when flipping back and forth during a call-seems more consistent than the last time we talked about it.
The default background seems chopped too-have seen it before XXXDarkSlim.
Will edit this post with some pics.

EDIT:
Dialer after flipping back from landscape

Not a new issue, just never saw anything about it-is it just me or is the HTC Flag chopped?

Again, maybe it's just me old eyes-LOL-but is there a line above Calendar that isnt usually there? Obviously not a big issue but just thought I'd ask

Up on the computer it looks fine but on the phone it looks off a bit, too bright(?),probably just me

SIDE NOTE
On your Files page the links are one off, click a link and I get the file ABOVE it No biggie, just FYI.
Yes DK,

I'm having same probs including can not text. Everytime I text it deletes itself. I miss the in call volume control I really do not favor the toothpicks