View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 05:40 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
My wife just asked me why I never have any purple themes on my phone. It made me realize that while there are a lot of great themes and mods available to use, there is not a whole lot designed with the ladies in mind. So, are there any females in here using this ROM? Would you like to see some purple or pink mods? Maybe some flowers or something? Let me know what you would like and I'll get it done for you.
I am going to be flashing this for my wife on her phone....so that being said please do...

EDIT: Just noticed the quote the quote is gone....yea!!!
Umm nope the quote thing is still here.

Can you get some ideas from your wife of what she would like? Should I just recolor the Mr X slider (or the stock one) or make a whole new one? Would she prefer pink or purple for the overall look? Flowers, butterflies or something else maybe? I'll probably whip up a light weight theme for this. Nothing too crazy, just the basics so it's not overdone in girlishness.
Darn it your right...thought it was gone...lol.....she would prefer pink with butterflies...probably just re-color the X slider would be cool...light sounds good...thx bro..