View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 02:11 PM
PMDColeslaw
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 1/29/10

Quote:
Yes, of course ... that's why Calk labeled it as an extra. I assumed what was being asked was if the finger keyboards were somehow different, or operated differently ... which they don't. As for setting EZIput as the extra ... my guess is that it "can" be done. Most likely, it has to do with the registry settings associated with the EXT. Both the FKB and EZInput are designated as the default input within the reg settings, while FKB Extra is not.

ps - How are you liking the new Hero?
Ha! Busted! I'm loving it man! I really feel bad saying it because I liked my Diamond a lot, but Hero... Just... WORKS. No freezing and resetting no lag no registry tweaks to make it optimal, etc., etc... It just works.

I still have my diamond but it's been sitting on the desk at home as a paper weight since the day my Hero came in. I will admint that I miss flashing every other day though. I'll prob do some work on my PMDROM this weekend just to get a flash fix, lol. Thanks for the clarification on the fkb EXT too. I figured that's what you meant but I just figured someone would do like I did a while back and select the extra as the only SIP thinking it would work.

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!