View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010, 01:28 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [ROM] [02-18-10] MR.X Sense 2.5_2012 [Build 21887.5.0.86]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
CMYLXGO's
Mr. X ROM Black SMS Skin

Just outstanding!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by defiantone View Post
how do you disable the mms/sms sent notification.. I went to Today and unchecked everything but I still get it.
thanks.
it's a verizon phone thing. you have to change a reg entry to fix or just install this cab.
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Inbox\Settings\SMSNoSentMs g = 2

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...1&d=1265476947

hey darren...that cab wont help him. has to be changed to a value of 2 for verizon phones.
Whats odd is, that this regedit was needed on the verizon stock rom, but this is the first custom rom i've come across that needs it. strange.

this rom has blown me away though. incredibly stable and fast. AWESOME JOB X
Welcome to the club Razor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
veezy, what mms cab are you using? i dont have that problem.
Never seen that problem either....

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by viper8u2 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmaine02 View Post
Just had my 1st experience of the famous random hard reset.1st none of my apps would work went to setting/remove programs and it was blank like i had not installed anything,i have flashed back to stock and hard reseted any other step i should take?
new or old unlocker? bet its old. lol
darren, I have seen reference to this a few times but not really sure what was meant by it. I too was one of the guys sitting in the irc/chat channel waiting for the unlocker to drop. I have the first thing they every released and have never did anything else. Are you saying there is a updated version of the unlocker from cmonex and we should just grab it and flash over the old one?
theres 2 unlockers, im using the newone on one tp2 cause i was having hardreset issues and never had it happen again, i relocked then used new unlocker. i also have a tp2 on old hspl with no issues so...
Had the issue once with V1.......I am using V3 and have never had the issue again....

On another note I hate this quote the quote....